Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 10: Boring

Working from 5-8 is a really awkward time. I woke up at around 1 and took my shower shortly after. I got back to my room after I was all changed and ready to go to work and still had 2 hours or so to kill. I decided that since I am supposed to be reading a manual before I become a manager at BK, I would go to work early and start working on that. I got there about 3 and read almost half of this gigantic book. At about 4:45, some of my friends from church walked in and I got to talk to one while I was waiting to be able to clock in.

I clocked in at 5 on the dot, and the whole time I worked there was about 10 orders. I was supposed to work until 9, but since it was so slow, I was let go early when a forth person came in. Tomorrow I get to make up for it though since I work 7.5 hours.

Anyway, I came home and changed and now I'm here. I found out today that I got my requested vacation days off, so I'm super excited for a few trips that will be happening next week. I haven't decided whether I want to take my computer or not, so depending on how that question gets answered will depend on when I blog about things.

Oh well, enjoy the short post, thats what you get for me having no life to talk about :)

Love in Christ, Jo

No comments: