Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day Whatever: SO, I lied, my bad.

So I said I would fill you in on my week on sunday..well as you can see I haven't, and I really don't plan on doing so. For two reasons: 1) it will take way way too much time 2) I don't want to write my first novel and have it be boring to the readers :)

Just be assured that I had a great time on all my travels and I miss everyone dearly. :)

so, fresh start, today was one of my days off.
I woke up and took a shower. I got the mail and had 2 catalogs from various stores advertising college items which made me extremely excited for 37 days to be over with. I love dorm shopping/school shopping (one more reason I'm a nerd). I can't wait for my mom and I to hit the stores and buy stuff!
Anyway, after looking through the catalogs, I started my powerpoints for VBS. I'm the worship leader this year, which I am excited to do, and I'm almost completed with the slides for Day one, which will be this coming Sunday night.

While I was working on that, my mom came home. I went and talked to her about some things before her accordion student came over for his lesson. While the lesson was going, I decided to go practice some tennis since I am on the AU tennis team this fall. I was excited when that phone call came too! I miss playing sports on a competitive level, so I'm hoping tennis will be what I'm hoping for.

I got back from practicing and we ate dinner. After that I had to go to my babysittee's house and babysit them from 7-1030 ish. I think I'm just reinforcing the fact that I don't want kids, aka: I'm getting paid to learn birth control. haha.

I came back from that and now I'm just chilling like normal.

Enjoy and God Bless, Jo

No comments: