Friday, July 16, 2010

Another day in the life.

I woke up today and went to work at 11:30. I worked with the same crew I did yesterday, with one added person. I was in the kitchen and we had a lot of people and a pretty steady pace. When it finally slowed down a little I was directed to go pull weeds, which I told her I was allergic to grass for the future, but I wouldn't mind doing it now. I went and pulled weeds until another crew member told me I was supposed to go on break. That was around 2:15. I went on break and relaxed, but soon the time passed and I had to go on clock again. I clocked in at 2:45 and went back to work in the kitchen. Slowly people got off their shift and there were only 3 of us left. It was a little after four when she told me that I could leave. I was happy because I wasn't supposed to get off until six but I got off early.

I got off work and went to the neighbor's garage sale. Didn't really find anything to my liking, so I went back home. Mom asked me to help her bring in the tables and junk from our garage sale so I helped her out. I got done with that and pretty much chilled out until 6:30. My mom and I went to see the Twilight: Eclipse movie. I thought the movie was pretty good. I think it was much better than the first, but I don't know if it was better than the second. After that I went home and that's where I'm at now.

Not much to today, but it is summer so that is expected.

God Bless,
Jo

No comments: