Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hey look! I'm being consistant. . . for now.

Guess what? I went to work today! What a shocker! Ok, I'm done being sarcastic...maybe. I went to work at 1030. It was alright until the Boss lady got there. She wasn't in a great mood, which doesn't mean good for the crew members. I was on cashier and I was yelled at for not hitting the right button...and using the wrong cup when I needed a drink and not wiping things down correctly...just pretty much everything that I was told how to do in that manner, she told me to do it in a different way.
I don't respond well to yelling, especially when it is at me. I just went on with what I was doing, and tried to correct it as she told me to. I was put back in the kitchen around 130 and was only supposed to work till 4, but the next person to come in called off. The Boss lady found someone to replace her but she couldn't come in until 430. So, I offered to stay for an extra half an hour. Then at 430 we had a nice dinner rush hit, and I wasn't able to leave until 5:30. I didn't have a break at all, and I was tired.

My mom called just as I was walking out the door and told me she was headed to Dollar General and said I should wait there so we could get some stuff. I walked there and waited as she drove in. We went in, got some things and left. We got home and we decided to have pot pies for dinner. The finished cooking and we ate them. As we were finishing dinner, my dad called and told us to take grandma's car back to her house, and he would just take her home when he got there so he wouldn't have to worry about her car. I talked my mom into playing tennis with me, so she said we would drive to grandma's, drop off her car, and then come back to town and play tennis for a while.

Tennis was interesting. Honestly, for my mom not playing since she was in 4th grade, she didn't do to shabby of a job. We played for about a half an hour and we headed home.

Since then I've just been chilling out and on the computer like normal. As of midnight tonight it will be 36 days. I can't wait.

God Bless, Jo

No comments: