Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 11: Don't really feel like writing..

Well, unfortunately, I'm not infallible, and this morning my alarm didn't go off, because I had it set to PM and not AM. Thankfully, my dad thought it to be odd that I wasn't up yet, and woke me up. I got up in an angry mood and got dressed and ready for work. I made it to work on time (and actually early, because I didn't want them to think I was all flustered and discombobulated). From about 11:30 till I took my break at 2:50, we were flooded with orders and people. I went back and forth between cashier and kitchen and the gopher. The people that were working with me were awesome though. We were joking around and having a blast, even though we were working our butts off.

I think that is how work should be, fun and busy. It's how every day should be enjoyed.

Anyway, I went on break at 2:50 and 2 of the other 5 workers went home because we were finally dying down. After I got back on duty, there were bursts of rush, but there weren't many. It was a pretty slow final 3.5 hours I had to work, but I made it worth while I guess.

I got home and called my parents to see what dinner plans were. They were at our old neighbors house and told me to head over there and then I would go on a boat ride with them after. I went over and we headed out to the lake. After making a round of the lake, we made our way back to their house. We had dessert and I played the Wii while they talked. After it got late, we decided to leave and stop by at a family friend's house to drop off something. My parents talked with her for about 20 minutes and we left from there. They dropped me back off at the first house, so I could pick up my grandma's car, and left. I made my way home behind them.

There is my day, enjoy.

Love in Christ, Jo

No comments: