Thursday, July 15, 2010

Working too much.

I woke up to go to work at 11 today. I went into work and we had a rush from about 11:30 to 1:30. The town I live in is having a town garage sale weekend, so we got all the garage sale shoppers. After the rush, I just felt beat. It took me longer to make food, and I was doing it more methodically. The team was in a good mood today, so that made the time pass faster.

I got on break at 2:30 and had the first shake from our new shake machine. It was really good, but I should have gotten a smaller size since I only had half of it gone by the time my break was over. I did finish it though before I got off work at 4.

Work ended and I drove over to my pastor's house to see if they were still holding the garage sale, but they shut down at 4 today, so I just drove on by and went to my house. I got home and my mom was outside keeping watch at our garage sale. Wanting to get cooled off, I walked inside and changed instead of staying with the sale.

I changed and then got online. After a bit my mom was going over to another garage sale of a friends to see what she had. I went with and got a Barlow Girl CD and a few stuffed animals for my friend, Marsupial. We came back, but shortly after we went to the grocery store to get food for dinner. We got chicken from the deli and bread and milk for groceries, and went home.

I got home and mom suggested I take a nap because I was so tired that I wasn't even hungry (and even disgusted at the sound of food). So, I got to take a nap. The nap wasn't that great, but it allowed me to rest and I felt a little better after. I ate when I woke up and then just got online. And that's where I'm at now.

Enjoy and God Bless,
Jo

No comments: