Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 7: A Full week of blogging: check

I am surprised to be able to say that I have actually completed a full week of blogging as of today. I am usually very bad at keeping daily activities...well daily. But anyway, on to my day.

I went to work at 11 today and worked in the kitchen the entire time. Nothing really exciting happened and the day was pretty constant until about 330. I was supposed to work till 5, but since no one was coming, I was allowed to leave at about 4:30. I left and could tell my back wasn't happy with me, so I came home and rested a bit. I tried to just lay on the floor flat, and that didn't help. My dad said yesterday that if my back still hurts in a week that we would go to the doctor. I don't want to go to the doctor, but to be honest if the doctor required me to go to a chiropractor or a masseuse, I wouldn't object one bit, haha. I would love for someone to walk on my back or pop it, but everyone in my family is too heavy to walk on it, and they don't know how to pop it correctly.
Anyway, I had a turkey pot pie for dinner, and now I've started to read "Innocent in Death" by Nora Roberts. I love to read murder mysteries and thrillers, and this one falls along the lines of the former. It is a pretty good story line so far. I'm 100 pages in out of about 370. I can't wait till the plot unfolds more, which is why this is a short blog. :)

Enjoy, comment if you wish.

Love in Christ, Jo

No comments: